Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 26, 2013

Blog of the day:Tales from civilization

                                    BLOG OF THE DAY 
            TALES FROM CIVILIZATION 
This is going to be a new thing on the blog I will find a blog a day to feature on the blog. Todays blog is tales from civilization. This blog is really good it is doing a walkthrough of all the civilizations in civilization 5.The blog has already done 3 civilizations and is doing a 4th civilization walkthrough. I read the 3 walkthroughs of the civilizations and there are really good I think that this blog is the best blog I have seen yet. I will give a blog stars 5 is the best. 4 is really good. 3 is good. 2 is not so good and 1 is bad.

                  I GIVE THIS BLOG 5 STARS OUT OF 5.
see you next time on the my evony stories feature blog of the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment